- Leads The Climate Corporation, aiming to help farmers around the world protect and improve their productivity through precision agriculture systems and solutions.
- Vice President, U.S. Row Crop Business
- CEO of Renessen LLC, a biotechnology joint venture with Cargill
- Director of Technology, Agricultural Productivity
- Postdoctoral Associate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Princeton University
- M.S. in Chemistry, University of Michigan
- B.S. in Chemistry, Denison University
- Board of Trustees of the Missouri Botanical Garden
- Monsanto Thomas and Hochwalt Science and Technology Award
- Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award
- Monsanto Distinguished Science Fellow
- Author and inventor of more than 50 scientific publications and U.S. patents related to agricultural technology
Mike lives in St. Louis with his wife and three children.