- Leads Monsanto's legal and environmental, safety and health organizations and serves as Secretary to the Board of Directors
- Deputy General Counsel, Monsanto, responsible for litigation, environmental, antitrust, regulatory and intellectual property issues
- Successfully directed novel patent and antitrust litigation involving intellectual property in the field of genetic biotechnology
- Participated in a number of important cases for Monsanto, including the longest civil jury trial in U.S. history (Kemner v. Monsanto, 3 ½ years)
- Array of positions in Monsanto's Law Department, including litigation, environmental and intellectual property
- Attorney at Law, Barnes & Thornburg
- J.D., magna cum laude, Indiana University School of Law
- B.S., magna cum laude, Ball State University
- Treasurer/Director, Life Teen International, Inc.
- Vice Chair, American Bar Association's Litigation Section Committee on Corporate counsel
- American Bar Association Litigation Section
Dave enjoys skiing, rollerblading and cycling.