Consistent with Weed Science Society of America guidelines for managing herbicide-resistant weeds, the tips below represent basic fundamentals for using Roundup Ready crops and combating weed resistance:
- Start with clean fields and control weeds early.
- Use Roundup Ready® technology as the foundation of your weed management program.
- Add other herbicides and cultural practices where appropriate as part of the Roundup Ready System.
- Use the right herbicide rate at the right time.
- Control weeds throughout the season and reduce the weed seed bank.