Genuity Bollgard II with Roundup Ready Flex Cotton offers the combination of both traits packaged into the cotton seed, providing growers with convenience and maximum flexibility to manage their spray schedule. This trait provides proven broad-spectrum weed control that targets grass and broadleaf weeds to reduce pressure on yield, while offering the highest level of protection from worm damage relative to any other worm control options.
Other benefits of these traits packaged together include:
- Wider application window eliminates the stress of getting out to the field to spray over the top of the crop by the four-leaf state of the cotton crop, which gives growers more flexibility.
- Time savings so cotton growers save time to devote to other farming operations
- Reducing trips across the field by tank-mixing Roundup agricultural herbicides with plant growth regulators or insecticides
- Reducing or eliminating the need for worm sprays.
- Spraying over the top past the fourth-leaf stage, which can reduce dependence on shields or hooded sprayers.