FAMATO, Monsanto and Rural Unions inform that they have reached an agreement that contemplates:
- A simplification of the remuneration system for the use of the technology (seamless price model);
- A Bonus to every grower that signs the Intacta Licensing Agreement with the Roundup Ready technology (RR1) release;
- The development of improvements in the business model for soybeans biotechnology;
- The endorsement of the Declaration of Principles which recognizes the intellectual property rights on agricultural technologies;
- The end of the law suit regarding RR1.
These actions are part of a conscious effort to work together, both Monsanto and the agricultural leadership, aiming to bring innovation and a more positive direction for Brazilian agriculture.
Source: Monsanto Brazil