Twenty years from now, the earth’s population will need 55% more food than it can produce now. Today, Monsanto is working with farmers around the world to do something about it. In over 60 countries, we have established, industry-leading products because we give professionals like you the freedom to make real decisions. We also have professional development programs and a history of building careers. After all, you’ll solve what could be mankind’s greatest challenge. Are you ready to start dreaming bigger?
Our Marketing teams are responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies into the relevant markets across our cotton, canola and vegetable seed businesses to ensure we reach these targets. They work closely with all the other functions within our business to ensure delivery of pipeline traits and technologies and new varieties.
- Responsible for developing and delivering marketing strategy
- Implementing Stewardship programs and communications including training in various forms
- Developing and delivering communications to our growers, partners and the broader community
- Licensing our network of Technology Service Providers and Growers
Some of the various types of roles that exist within our Marketing teams include
- Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Marketing and Licensing Coordinator
- Sales and Marketing Lead
- Marketing and Stewardship Lead
Our marketing team works across many of the functions and are responsible for ensuring these functions have the support they need to deliver on the strategy. Through these relationships across the business and with our key external partners, they help to deliver the Monsanto brand experience through our communications and efforts along side our sales team.
We look for candidates that display a true desire to promote our business and product portfolio. Other skills we look for and highly value in our staff include
- Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Demonstrated record of results with an emphasis on achievement of business growth
- Customer first mentality
- Strong organization and team building skills
- Creative, energetic, inspiration and motivational leader
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office suite, design software etc)
- Experience with website management
- Project experience