Twenty years from now, the earth’s population will need 55% more food than it can produce now. Today, Monsanto is working with farmers around the world to do something about it. In more than 60 countries, we have established industry-leading products because we give professionals like you the freedom to make real decisions. We also have professional development programs and a history of building careers. After all, you’ll solve what could be mankind’s greatest challenge. Are you ready to start dreaming bigger?
From your first day, you’ll be a contributing member of the team with meaningful responsibilities, which allows you to have a realistic look at a career with Monsanto. You’ll gain valuable professional experience and developmental feedback through paid, full-time positions. The program helps us assess your career potential as the majority of our ‘new graduate’ hiring comes from interns and co-ops. It’s a great way to get the inside track on how an industry leader like Monsanto works.
Students typically participate in the Intern Program during their summer break. In this 10-12 week continuous learning experience, you’ll have the ability to make an immediate impact thru a variety of work assignments and projects. You’ll also have access to training, networking, and professional guidance.
The Co-op Program at Monsanto generally requires a semester-long commitment (January through June or June through December) to a full time position. You’ll integrate your classroom learnings with practical work experience thru individual and team based projects. Assignments closely relate to your field of study, which increase in complexity as you progress toward your academic degree.
- Gain in depth experience working with an global industry leader
- Network at Executive Speaker presentations to learn from leaders of the company
- Tuition reimbursement for Co-op students
- Relocation assistance
- Biweekly salary
Who We Look For
- All levels of degree (BS, MS and PhD)
- Sophomores and above with a GPA of 3.0 or better. Students with freshman standing considered
- High interpersonal and communication skills, ability to interact well with a team and have the ability to work independently.
- Self motivated individuals with strong detail and results orientation and demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
- Ability/willingness to relocate for the duration of the assignment